Employment Type: full time
Location: Hubbards, NS
We are looking for a dependable, deadline-driven in-house Construction manager/supervisor for our indoor build team located in Hubbards Nova Scotia where we manufacture our wall panel and building components in an indoor controlled environment.
The successful candidate will oversee the construction of in house residential and commercial builds at our plant.
Responsibilities will include monitoring performance, and making recommendations for improvement, as well as educating all staff on safety. You should ensure that projects stay within budget, meet all deadlines and that required materials and equipment are available.
To be successful as a construction supervisor, you should demonstrate a sound understanding of safety regulations and building codes and be able to transfer this knowledge to your team.
· Ensuring teams work together to deliver quality work to strict deadlines
· Monitor construction processes and prioritize deadlines according to scheduled delivery dates
· Always ensure adherence to health and safety regulations
· Perform equipment, material, and routine inspections
· Attend regular meetings with managers, and staff
· Work closely with senior management, staff, customers, and other professionals
· Assisting with the recruitment and training of new staff
· Processing paperwork as required
· High school diploma or similar
· Excellent priority and multi-tasking abilities
· Experience in the construction industry required
· Experience in a leadership role recommended
· Valid driver's license
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to focus and keep calm under pressure
· Ability to keep track of multiple projects.
· Competitive wages
· Employee discount at CBS & NSBS
· Employee & Family Assistance Plan
· RSP Plan
· Paid Holidays & Snow Closure Days
· Clothing Allowance
· Opportunities for growth
· Closed Sundays
· A safe work environment
· Good people to work with!
Apply by email to:
Kim Weldon, Manager
We thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Interhabs Ltd. is committed to the principle of equal opportunity and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment. at do visitors to your website need to know about you and your business?